1.05.2011

bad girl

I've been bad. Very bad.

I've been doing a lot of online shopping. What better excuse to buy a new outfit than when you have a wedding to attend and I have a wedding in PA at the end of this month. Here's the dress I ordered from Nasty Gal.



The main reason I fell in love with this dress is because of the back detail. It's sexy without being overly revealing. It's definitely not going to keep me warm in the frigid cold winters of PA but as long as I look good, who cares. Here's to hoping that it looks as good on me as it does on the model. {fingers crossed}

Can't wait to receive my package. It's always exciting to get packages in the mail after all the anticipation from waiting. I love getting new goodies in the mail, especially when it's new clothes and shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment